Forums » Singles' Discussion

Too many girls chasing me

• September 5, 2015 8:08 AM CEST

I love God. I really want to serve God but there are too many girls chasing me. It has always been like that. They usually come after me and it will usually end in jeru trap. I don't even know whether I am addicted now and yet I am in the choir. Please, I need help. What can I do?

• September 5, 2015 9:29 AM CEST
    When ever you are chased by these ladies,don't run
    • 32 posts
    September 5, 2015 2:01 PM CEST
    You should abstain from habitual sin of engaging in jeru trap. You need to be able to control yourself and not fall easily for women. Pray daily. Read your bible regularly. Confess that you will not engage in jeru trap anymore regularly. If you constantly have sex with numerous women, you can block the blessings of God that he wants to give you. Also, it brings confusion and delay. You need to understand that your body is the temple of God. Only have sex when you are married with your spouse! Satan wants to rule your life but you shouldn't allow him to do that. God has a lot in store for you. Read Psalm 23 regularly. May God be with you.
    • 60 posts
    September 5, 2015 6:03 PM CEST
    Let me start by asking you a question, if you knew that these ladies are HIV positive, do you think you will still go to bed with them? I know the answer, its a BIG no, why? Because you know the implications, its because you've not taken to heart the consequences of jeru trap that's why you are still in the act,I always tell people in the music ministry that they are the devils' number target because they are taking his place and because he want praises to come him and not to GOD, so you have to understand the sensitive position/office you occupy and advice yourself. And anything lying to you that its because you are handsome wants to kill and destroy you, go and read the story of David and you will call yourself to order knowing that all these strange women are after your destiny to destroy it. Fight like your life depends on it because it does
  • September 7, 2015 5:09 AM CEST
    But do you flirt with them? In order for you to have a relationship with anyone you have talk to them. There has to be some kind of communication with them if there's going be a relationship. So this is how it probably goes: girl meets guy, guy and girl start talking, then after a while Jeru trap. So if don't want Jeru trap, then stop chatting it up with the ladies when approached. Keep the conversation with them brief. Let your words be few and don't put yourself in a position where you will be tempted to compromise. If you are in a situation like that now remove yourself.
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at September 7, 2015 5:14 AM CEST
    • 212 posts
    September 8, 2015 10:51 AM CEST

Akaniwor and Oladimeji has spoken my heart.

• 212 posts
    September 8, 2015 10:51 AM CEST

Akaniwor and Oladimeji has spoken my heart.

• September 17, 2015 5:24 AM CEST
    To add to wat have been said, don't be too happy bcos ladies are chasing you all around and you keep depositing your virtue into them. You have to pray seriously and ask for God to help you out. And also be self control. God bless us.