Forums » Daily Morning Prayers

DAILY MORNING PRAYERS - Sunday 26th March 2017

• 303 posts
    March 26, 2017 3:48 AM CEST
    Good Morning Beloved

Acts 13:48
    And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

2 Corinthians 8:2-3
    How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves

1. Bless God for the beginning of a new week.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the blood of the Lamb, we destroy every satanic stronghold against the salvation of all that are ordained to eternal life across our harvest field.

3. Father, endue me with the Spirit of love, thereby empowering my giving life into realms of abundance.

4. Father, in the name of Jesus, we are heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Jesus, we receive supernatural supply for our inauguration and First year anniversary.

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, as we gather into your presence to worship and fellowship, send your word to us, resulting in unimaginable breakthroughs this year.

6. Pray in the Spirit

7. Thank God for answered prayers