Forums » Ladies Forum

Lord, have Mercy!

• 300 posts
    May 24, 2017 11:19 PM CEST
    God is a God of signs and wonders , of miracles and blessings. If your relationship is going in fine, All thanks to God.

If it is not, All thanks to God also.

We live in this world as spiritual beings. God makes the difference in our lives. God is the one that can make a nobody into a somebody.

Your mates might have left you.
    Everybody has gone ahead of you. But we serve a God who can promote you such that people would want to serve your God.

Look at the story of Joseph, from a prisoner ,he became a prime minister. That's what the presence of God can do in your life.

Don't depart from these presence. Plead to God for his mercies. Let me satisfy you early win his mercies, they are new every morning..
    Ponder on this bible verse...

Ecclesiastes 9:11New Living Translation (NLT)

11 I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

New Living Translation (NLT)

if we follow God leading, he would put us in the right place at the right time. God is never late!
    Because we know that he has the best for us. He knows what he is doing ...

Just hold on and keep on thanking him.
    He would come through for you!

God bless you.
    • 3 posts
    July 15, 2017 12:35 PM CEST
    I receive mercy....