Forums » Daily Evening Prayers

Evening Prayers Day 350, 2017- Blessing

• 867 posts
    December 16, 2017 9:05 PM CET
    Psalms 65:9 (BBE) You have given your blessing to the earth, watering it and making it fertile; the river of God is full of water: and having made it ready, you give men grain.

1. Give your blessing unto me oh Lord.

2. Give me grain in my relationship/marriage.

3. Pray in the spirit
  • March 24, 2022 12:00 PM CET
    Thanks for every other excellent post. The place else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal manner of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information. https://luminessa.fr/
    • 38 posts
    May 12, 2022 11:50 PM CEST
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Buy xanax online https://trippypsychedelics.com/product/lsd-gel-tabs/
    This post was edited by Hammad Amir at May 12, 2022 11:52 PM CEST
    • 38 posts
    May 14, 2022 10:39 AM CEST
    Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. my site
    • 38 posts
    May 15, 2022 10:12 AM CEST
    This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work 먹튀검증
    • 38 posts
    May 17, 2022 10:06 AM CEST
    I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! www.marketingacademy.bg
    • 38 posts
    May 18, 2022 9:30 AM CEST
    Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Dom Fenison
    • 38 posts
    May 18, 2022 10:59 AM CEST
    When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. boost-like.com
  • May 18, 2022 1:16 PM CEST
    Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. صباغ القصور صباغ فى الكويت
    This post was edited by kuwait paintings at May 18, 2022 1:17 PM CEST
    • 38 posts
    May 18, 2022 10:04 PM CEST
    Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. now.gg roblox
    • 38 posts
    May 19, 2022 8:33 AM CEST
    I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. pomidory kalorie
    • 38 posts
    May 19, 2022 10:47 AM CEST
    You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant. Best Consulting Companies
    • 38 posts
    May 21, 2022 2:16 PM CEST
    Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! followers tiktok
    • 38 posts
    May 21, 2022 2:50 PM CEST
    I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. nrd removals