Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 1 - Your Mercy Will Not Forsake Me

• 303 posts
    December 1, 2020 11:35 AM CET

Watch the video of Day 1 - 21 Days Prayer and Fasting For HERE

1 Thanksgiving

2 Samuel 22:50, GW
    That is why I will give thanks to you, O LORD, among the nations and make music to praise your name.

2. Prayer For Your Country

2 Chronicles 7:14, GW
    However, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray, search for me, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear [their prayer] from heaven, forgive their sins, and heal their country.

3. Prayers For The Body of Christ

Psalm 122:6, KJV
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

4. Prayers For Your Pastors

Jeremiah 3:15, KJV
    And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Watch the video of Day 1 - 21 Days Prayer and Fasting For HERE

5. Warfare Prayers For Today

Isaiah 54:17, KJV
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord

6. Prayers For Relationship and Marriage

Isaiah 30:21, KJV
    And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

7. Prayers For The Day

Proverbs 3:3-4, KJV
    3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man

8. The Blood Declaration

Hebrews 12:24, KjV
    And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

9. Prayers For Bodily Healing

1 Peter 2:24, KJV
    Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

10. Thank God for answered prayers

Join us on YouTube by 12:00 am for Day 2 - 21 Days Fasting And Prayers For 2021, Click HERE

This post was edited by Oluwaseun John Oluwawalemi at December 1, 2020 11:39 AM CET