Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 2 - Your Walls Shall Be Built

• 303 posts
    December 2, 2020 2:41 AM CET

Watch video prayers of Day 2 - 21 Days of Fasting and Prayers HERE

1. Thank God for His goodness and mercies

Psalms 26:7, KJV
    That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

2. Lord, let your blessings rest upon my country

Genesis 47:27, KJV
    And Israel dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and they had possessions therein, and grew, and multiplied exceedingly.

3. The communication of our faith as a church will be effectual and effective in the name of Jesus

Philemon 1:6, KJV
    That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

4. Our pastors are enriched in utterances

1 Corinthians 1:5, KJV
    That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

5. I bind everything inconsistent with God's plan for my plan in the name of Jesus

Matthew 18:18, KJV
    Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Watch video prayers of Day 2 - 21 Days of Fasting and Prayers HERE

6. Pray for establishment concerning your relationship and marriage

Psalm 68:6, KJV
    God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

7. The Sons of strangers will build up my walls in the name of Jesus

Isaiah 60:10, KJV
    And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

8. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus

Exodus 12:13, KJV
    And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

9. I reject every pain and anomaly in my body from the hair of my head to the sole of my feet

Matthew 8:17, KJV
    That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

10. Thank God for answered prayers