Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 3 - God Will Reach Out To Me Today!

• 303 posts
    December 5, 2020 4:41 PM CET

1. Recount what God has done this year and give him thanks

Psalm 30:4, GNB
    Sing praise to the LORD, all his faithful people! Remember what the Holy One has done, and give him thanks!

2. We pray that you grant our leaders integrity of heart in the name of Jesus

Psalm 78:72, KJV
    So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.

3. Father, we ask that you build our church in the name of Jesus

Matthew 16:18, KJV
    And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

4. Father in the name of Jesus, doors of opportunities are opened unto our pastors.

1 Corinthians 16:9, AMPC
    For a wide door of opportunity for effectual [service] has opened to me [there, a great and promising one], and [there are] many adversaries.

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, we destroy and undo every work of the devil in the name of Jesus

1 John 3:8b, TPT
    The reason the Son of God was revealed was to undo and destroy the works of the devil

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive favor in my relationship and marriage

Proverbs 18:22, KJV
    Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

7. Father, reach out to me with your unchanging love and favor.

Genesis 39:21, GWT
     the Lord was with him. The Lord reached out to him with his unchanging love and gave him protection. The Lord also put Joseph on good terms with the warden.

8. By the blood of Jesus, I undo and render ineffective every plan of the enemy in the name of Jesus

1 John 5:8, KJV
    And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

9. I receive healing in my body instantly in the name of Jesus

Luke 5:17b TPT
    And the power of the Lord God surged through him to instantly heal.

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers

This post was edited by Oluwaseun John Oluwawalemi at December 5, 2020 4:41 PM CET