Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 4 - Your Favor Wraps Around Me

• 303 posts
    December 5, 2020 4:54 PM CET

1. Thank God for his goodness and mercy over your life

Psalm 34:3, KJV
    O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.

2. Father, take charge of the affairs of our Nation

Daniel 2:21, CEV
    You control human events--you give rulers their power and take it away, and you are the source of wisdom and knowledge.

3. Father, we ask for unity in the body of Christ in the name of Jesus

1 Corinthians 12:12, KJV
    For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

4. Father, let the message you have given my pastor spread rapidly and be honored

2 Thessalonians 3:1 ,KJV
    Finally, brothers and sisters, pray continually for us that the word of the Lord will spread rapidly and be honored [triumphantly celebrated and glorified], just as it was with you

5. Father, we nullify every plan of the enemy in the name of Jesus

Job 5:12, KJV
    He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive the best from God in my relationship and marriage in the name of Jesus.

Proverbs 31:10, KJV
    Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

7. Father, let your favor wrap around me in the name of Jesus

Psalm 5:12, TPT
    Lord, how wonderfully you bless the righteous. Your favor wraps around each one and covers them under your canopy of kindness and joy.

8. I decree that the life of God flows in me, sickness is not allowed in my body in the name of Jesus

John 6:53, ESV
    So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

9. I receive restoration in my health in the name of Jesus

Jeremiah 30:17, NIV
    But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers