Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 5 - Pour Out Your Mercy And Compassion Upon Me

• 303 posts
    December 5, 2020 5:28 PM CET

1. Thank you father for your goodness and mercies upon my life

Psalms 136:1 NKJV
    Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

2. Father, heal our land in the name of Jesus

2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV
    If MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask for unity in the body of Christ in the name of Jesus

John 17:21 NKJV
    that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

4. Father, bless and keep my pastor

Numbers 6:24-26
    “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.”

5. In the name of Jesus, every captivity over my life is destroyed in the name of Jesus

Luke 4:18
    The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for oneness and peace in my relationship and marriage in the name of Jesus

Ephesians 4:3 NLT
    “Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace.”

7. Father, pour out your mercy upon me in the name of Jesus

Psalms 102:13 TPT
    I know you are about to arise and show your tender love to Zion. Now is the time, Lord, for your compassion and mercy to be poured out— the appointed time has come for your prophetic promises to be fulfilled!

8. I am cleansed by your blood in the name of Jesus

Matthew 26:28 NKJV
    For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

9. I receive healing from the hair of my head to the soles of my feet in the name of Jesus

Psalms 107:20 ERV
    He gave the command and healed them, so they were saved from the grave.

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers

This post was edited by Oluwaseun John Oluwawalemi at December 5, 2020 5:43 PM CET