Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 7 - Forget Not Your Promises

• 303 posts
    December 7, 2020 2:06 PM CET

1. Thank God for His goodness and mercies towards you

Psalms 7:17 NIV
    I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.

2. Father in the name of Jesus, we ask for wisdom for our leaders

1 Timothy 2:2, NLT
    Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.

3. Father, we ask that you empower and strengthen the church in the name of Jesus

Ephesians 3:16, NLT
    I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit.

4. Father, bless and protect my pastor in the name of Jesus

1 Timothy 2:2 CEB
    Pray for kings and everyone who is in authority so that we can live a quiet and peaceful life in complete godliness and dignity.

5. Father, cause confusion in the camp of the enemy in the name of Jesus

Deuteronomy 28:7 CEB
    The LORD will defeat any enemies who attack you. They will come against you from one direction but will run for their lives away from you in seven different directions.

6. My relationship, home, marriage, plans to settle down is blessed in the name of Jesus

Jeremiah 29:11, NIV
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

7. Father, forget not your promises over my life this year in the name of Jesus

Deuteronomy 4:31, GWT
    The LORD your God is a merciful God. He will not abandon you, destroy you, or forget the promise to your ancestors that he swore he would keep.

8. I plea the blood of Jesus upon myself and my family in the name of Jesus, we are protected by the blood

Exodus 12:13, GWT
    But the blood on your houses will be a sign for your protection. When I see the blood, I will pass over you. Nothing will touch or destroy you when I strike Egypt.

9. The healing power of God flows through my body in the name of Jesus

Isaiah 57:18 - 19 NLT
    I have seen what they do, but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them. I will comfort those who mourn, bringing words of praise to their lips. May they have abundant peace, both near and far,” says the Lord , who heals them.

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers