Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 8 - All My Needs Are Supplied

• 303 posts
    December 8, 2020 5:05 AM CET

Watch the video of this prayer session HERE

1. Give God praise, thank Him for His goodness and mercy over your life.

Lord! I’m bursting with joy over what you’ve done for me! My lips are full of perpetual praise.
    Psalms 34:1 TPT

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, as a country we ask for your mercy, we turn from wicked ways in the name of Jesus

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
    II Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

3. Father, we ask for salvation of souls in the name of Jesus

Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is abundant, but the workers are few. Therefore, pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.”
    Matthew 9:37-38

4. Father, we ask that you strengthen our Pastor in the name of Jesus

We proclaim Him, warning and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ. I labor for this, striving with His strength that works powerfully in me.
    Colossians 1:28-29

5. I receive deliverance from every impossible situation in the name of Jesus

David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the Lord be with thee.
    1 Samuel 17:37

6. Pray for your relationship and marriage

“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”
    Ephesians 5:31 NIV

7. Father in the name of Jesus, I receive supernatural supply today.

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
    Philippians 4:19 NKJV

8. The blood of Jesus cleanses me from every pollution by the enemy in the name of Jesus

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."
    1 John 1:7

9. Father, open my eyes, cause your healing power to flow through me in the name of Jesus

"The Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous."
    Psalm 146:8

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers