Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 9 - Mercy And Grace Are Mine Today

• 303 posts
    December 9, 2020 3:00 AM CET

1. Thank God for his goodness and mercies over your life

Psalm 69:30, ISV
    Let me praise the name of God with a song that I may magnify him with thanksgiving.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, let your plan for my nation come to pass speedily.

Psalm 33:11, TPT
    His destiny-plan for the earth stands sure. His forever-plan remains in place and will never fail.

3. We nullify evey power of the devil against the church in the name of Jesus

Matthew 16:18, TLB
    You are Peter, a stone; and upon this rock I will build my church; and all the powers of hell shall not prevail against it.

4. Father, cause your grace to be sufficient for my pastor in the name of Jesus.

2 Corinthians 12:9, NKJV
    And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

5. I render powerless every power of the enemy in the name of Jesus

Romans 8:31, KJV
    What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

6. Pray for your marriage/future marriage

Proverbs 27:17, KJV
    Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

7. I receive mercy and grace in time of need in the name of Jesus

Hebrews 4:16, TLB
    So let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive his mercy and to find grace to help us in our times of need

8. I receive and experience divine access and ease by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus

Hebrews 10:19, MSG
    So, friends, we can now—without hesitation—walk right up to God, into “the Holy Place.” Jesus has cleared the way by the blood of his sacrifice, acting as our priest before God.

9. Father, heal me in the name of Jesus

Psalm 30:2, GNT
    I cried to you for help, O LORD my God, and you healed me;

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers

This post was edited by Oluwaseun John Oluwawalemi at December 9, 2020 3:00 AM CET