Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 10 - Extravagant Mercy Is My Portion Today

• 303 posts
    December 10, 2020 7:16 AM CET

1. Thank God for his goodness and mercies over your life

Psalm 9:1, NIV
    I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

2. Father, bless and prosper my nation

Psalm 33:12, TPT
    Blessed and prosperous is that nation who has God as their Lord! They will be the people he has chosen for his own.

3. Father, we ask for unity in the body of Christ, we tear down the walls of denominationalism in the name of Jesus

John 17:21, GWT
    I pray that all of these people continue to have unity in the way that you, Father, are in me and I am in you. I pray that they may be united with us so that the world will believe that you have sent me.

4. Father, renew the strength of my pastor in the name of Jesus. He/She will not be weary in the work you have committed to their hands.

Isaiah 40:31, NIV
    but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

5. Father, cause confusion in the camp of every enemy in the name of Jesus

Deuteronomy 3:22, NIV
    Do not be afraid of them; the Lord your God himself will fight for you.”

6. Father, in the name of Jesus my love will keep growing in knowledge and discernment in the name of Jesus

Philippians 1:9, GWT
    And I pray this: that your love will keep on growing in knowledge and every kind of discernment,

7. Father, show me extravagant mercy in the name of Jesus.

1 Peter 1:3, TPT
    Celebrate with praises the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has shown us his extravagant mercy. For his fountain of mercy has given us a new life—we are reborn to experience a living, energetic hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

8. I plea the blood of Jesus upon myself and my family in the name of Jesus

Luke 22:20, NKJV
    Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

9. I receive divine healing in the name of Jesus

Psalm 147:3, NIV
    He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers