Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 11 - The Problem You See Today, You Will See Them No More

• 303 posts
    December 11, 2020 11:38 AM CET

1. Thank God for every victory you have had this year

Lord, I will exalt you and lift you high, for you have lifted me up on high! Over all my boasting, gloating enemies, you made me to triumph.
    Psalms 30:1 TPT

2. Father, heal our country

if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and HEAL THEIR LAND.
    II Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

3. Father, restore your church

But I have this against you: You have abandoned the love you had at first. Remember then how far you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. Otherwise, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place–unless you repent.
    Revelation 2:4-5

4. Father strengthen our Pastor in the name of Jesus

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
    Joshua 1:9

5. The whirlwind of the Lord causes confusion in every camp of the enemy plotting against me in the name of Jesus

Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
    Jeremiah 30:23

6. Father, help me to be sincere with my partner/spouse

“Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.”
    Colossians 3:9-10 NIV

7. Father, in the name of Jesus I receive a permanent solution to every problem and obstacles in the name of Jesus

And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord , which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.
    Exodus 14:13 NKJV

8. The blood of Jesus speaks for me in the name of Jesus.

and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Colossians 1:20

9. Father, let your healing power flow through me in the name of Jesus

O Lord, my healing God, I cried out for a miracle and you healed me!
    Psalms 30:2 TPT

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers