Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 12 - Excellent Spirit Is Mine

• 303 posts
    December 12, 2020 7:32 AM CET

Watch Prayers (Video) on Youtube HERE

1. Take time out this morning to specifically thank Him for His goodness over your life

Psalm 100:4, MSG
    Enter with the password: “Thank you!” Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship him.

2. Father, let your glory appear over my Nation

Isaiah 60:2, TPT
    Look carefully! Darkness blankets the earth, and thick gloom covers the nations, but Yahweh arises upon you and the brightness of his glory appears over you!

3. Lord, send out workers into your harvest, that there will be a massive harvest of souls this month in the name of Jesus

Matthew 9:37-38, AMP
    37 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is [indeed] plentiful, but the workers are few. 38 So pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.

4. Father, strengthen my pastor in the name of Jesus

Joshua 1:9, KJV
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

5. Father, cause confusion in the camp of the enemy in the name of Jesus

Psalm 68:1, KJV
    Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

6a. SINGLES - I will not miss it in marriage in the name of Jesus, I will choose right

6b. MARRIED COUPLES - Help me to appreciate my spouse in the name of Jesus

Genesis 2:22, AMPC
    And the rib or part of his side which the Lord God had taken from the man He built up and made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.

7. The Spirit of excellence is at work in me in the name of Jesus

Daniel 6:3a, NKJV
    Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governors and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him;

8. I receive freedom by the blood from any stronghold of the enemy in the name of Jesus

Ephesians 1:7, GNT
    For by the blood of Christ we are set free, that is, our sins are forgiven. How great is the grace of God,

9. I receive supernatural healing and health NOW in the name of Jesus

Mark 9:23, GW
    Jesus said to him, “As far as possibilities go, everything is possible for the person who believes.”

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers