Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 13 - I Receive Deliverance Today

• 303 posts
    December 12, 2020 9:37 PM CET

Watch Video of prayer HERE

Thanksgiving

Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised In the city of our God, In His holy mountain.
    Psalms 48:1 NKJV

Prayers For Your Country

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
    I Timothy 2:1-2 NKJV

Prayers For The Church/Body of Christ

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the forces of Hades will not overpower it.
    Matthew 16:18

Prayers For Your Pastor

In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:6 NKJV

Wafare Prayers

God, clear my name. Plead my case against the unjust charges of these ungodly workers of wickedness. Deliver me from these lying degenerates.
    Psalms 43:1 TPT

Prayers For Relationship And Marriage

“Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12

Prayer Point For Today

Our forefathers didn’t win these battles by their own strength or their own skill or strategy. But it was through the shining forth of your radiantpresence and the display of your mighty power. You loved to give them victory, for you took great delight in them.
    Psalms 44:3 TPT

The Blood Declaration

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace
    Ephesians 1:7

Prayers For Bodily Healing

“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
    Isaiah 53:4 KJV

This post was edited by Oluwaseun John Oluwawalemi at December 14, 2020 4:57 AM CET