Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 15 - Prayers Against The Spirit of Retrogression

• 303 posts
    December 16, 2020 7:22 AM CET

Psalm 118: 1 MSG
    Thank God because he's good, because his love never quits.

1. Father I thank you for your goodness which never quits.

Psalm 44:3 ESV
    for not by their own sword did they win the land, nor did their own arm save them, but your right hand and your arm, and the light of your face, for you delighted in them.

2. Oh Lord, delight in me with your favour

Genesis 26:13 (KJV)
    And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

3. I reject every spirit of retrogression in my life

Gen 12:2 GW
    I will make you a great nation, I will bless you. I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

4. Oh Lord, make me a great blessing to all around me.

Genesis 27:40 CEV
    You will live by the power of your sword and be your brother’s slave. But when you decide to be free, you will break loose.

5. Father in the name of Jesus, I break loose from all forms of affliction.

James 4:7 TLB
    So give yourselves humbly to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

6. Devil, I resist you and your cohorts

Luke 10:19 KJV
    I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

7. In the name of Jesus, I take my authority in Christ

Zech 9:11ESV
    As for you also, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.

8. Blood of Jesus, set me free from the waterless pit.

Matt 11: 28 GNT
    “Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.

9. Oh Lord, heal me and give me rest

1 Cor 15:57 BBE
    But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

10. Thank you Lord for victory