Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 16 - Prayers Against The Spirit of Deception

• 303 posts
    December 16, 2020 7:27 AM CET

1. Thank God for his goodness and mercies

Ezra 3:11, AMP
    They sang [responsively], praising and giving thanks to the Lord, saying, “For He is good, for His lovingkindness (mercy) toward Israel endures forever.” And all the people shouted with a great shout when they praised the Lord because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.

2. Father, show me your tender mercies in the remaining days of this month

Psalm 145:9, KJV
    The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

3. I destroy every stronghold of deception in my life in the name of Jesus

Matthew 24:4, KJV
    And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

4. I silence every voice of deception in the name of Jesus

Matthew 24:11, KJV
    And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

5. I paralyse the activities of the Spirit of deception and I command you to loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus

2 Chronicles 18:21, KJV
    And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

6. In the name of Jesus, I know the truth and I am set free.

John 8:32, KJV
    And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

7. I receive the grace to speak the truth in love, I will not give in to deception in the name of Jesus

Ephesians 4:15, KJV
    But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

The Blood

8. The life of God flows in my body in the name of Jesus.

Leviticus 17:11, KJV
    For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

9. Every sickness in my life or my family members is terminated in the name of Jesus.

James 5:15, KJV
    And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

10. Thank you father for answered prayers

Psalm 9:1, MSG
    I’m thanking you, God, from a full heart, I’m writing the book on your wonders.