Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 17 - Prayers Against Delay

• 303 posts
    December 18, 2020 6:08 AM CET

Psalms 144:1 NKJV Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle

1. Father, I thank you for teaching my hands to war.

Psalm 86:5 NKJV For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

2. Oh Lord, show me your abundant mercy

Dan 10:13a KJV But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days:

3. I reject every form of delay in my life oh Lord

Gen 39:21 ESV After seven years Jacob said to Laban, “Give me Rachel so that I can marry her. My time of work for you is finished.”

4. You devil, my time of work for you is finished in the name of Jesus.

Nah 1:9 KJV What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

5. Father in the name of Jesus, I reject every form of affliction that may want to resurface

Jer 31:29 GNT When that time comes, people will no longer say, ‘The parents ate the sour grapes, But the children got the sour taste.’

6. Oh Lord, I refuse to suffer for the sins of my parents

Ps 84:11 TPT For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give favor and glory, for no good thing will He withhold from the one who walks uprightly.

7. Oh Lord, do not withhold silver and gold from me

Heb 12:24 BBE And to Jesus by whom the new agreement has been made between God and man, and to the sign of the blood which says better things than Abel's blood.

8. Blood of Jesus, speak for me today.

Rev 21:4 MSG He'll wipe every tear from their eyes. Death is gone for good - tears gone, crying gone, pain gone - all the first order of things gone."

9. I reject every form of pain in my body in Jesus name

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank God for answered prayers.