Forums » 21 Days Fasting and Prayers 2021

Day 18 - Prayer For Open Doors

• 303 posts
    December 18, 2020 6:27 AM CET

1.Thank God for his goodness and mercies

Psalm 35:18, TPT
    Then I will praise you wherever I go. And when everyone gathers for worship, I will lift up your praise with a shout in front of the largest crowd I can find!

2. Father, bestow grace, favor, and honor

Psalm 84:11, AMP
    For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord bestows grace and favor and honor; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

3. Father, every gate you have opened over my life will not be shut in the name of Jesus

Isaiah 45:1, KJV
    “Thus says the LORD to His anointed, To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held— To subdue nations before him And loose the armor of kings, To open before him the double doors, So that the gates will not be shut:

4. Every gate is opened up in the name of Jesus

Psalm 24:7, KJV
    Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in

5. Every adversary standing before my open doors are removed in the name of Jesus

1 Chronicles 16:9, KJV
    For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries

6. I receive the keys of David in the name of Jesus, no door of good thing will be shut against me

Isaiah 22:22, NLT
    I will give him the key to the house of David—the highest position in the royal court. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them

7. I lack no good thing in the name of Jesus

Acts 4:34a,KJV
    Neither was there any among them that lacked:

8. I am drawn to God's grace by his blood in the name of Jesus

Ephesians 2:13, KJV
    But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

9. Every sickness in my life or my family members is terminated in the name of Jesus.

Matthew 11:28, TPT
    Are you weary, carrying a heavy burden? Then come to me. I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis

10. Pray in the Spirit

11. Thank you father for answered prayers

This post was edited by Oluwaseun John Oluwawalemi at December 18, 2020 6:40 AM CET