Forums » Singles' Discussion

My fiancé beats me regularly

• July 7, 2015 7:37 AM CEST

My fiancé beats me regularly and then comes to prostrate begging and each time he comes back, I would just melt. I had wanted to leave him and walk away but I just couldn't. We use to have jeru trap but I have stopped. Please, how can I leave him because he still slapped me yesterday for not picking his call in time.

• 26 posts
    July 7, 2015 11:10 AM CEST
    The really good news is that he is STILL YOUR FIANCÉ. Please my sister beg yourself and use your 2 legs to RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Once in a while beating is bad enough REGULARLY !!!!! Please do not wait till you totally MELT DOWN before you act.
    And as to how to leave him someone said the best way to do something Is by doing it.
    THE BEST WAY TO LEAVE HIM IS BY LEAVING ANYHOW ANYWAY ANY MEANS JUST LEAVE.
    Mornings indeed shows the day.
    • 212 posts
    July 7, 2015 11:43 AM CEST

You are lucky to have found out now. I am sure you have persons in your life that could would not tolerate such. talk to your parents,i am sure they would not allow you marry such a person. Since you cannot take decsions because of the emotional entanglement. My dear,run for yr life and forget those emotional thing you feel for him,they will fade.pls do not,do not marry him break that relationship now...oro ton run

• 19 posts
    July 7, 2015 12:13 PM CEST
    A guy slapped you because you didn't pick his call in time and not that you didn't even pick it. What if you were busy at that time? He didn't care. He just forgot his hand on your face. Are you a slave? I know you don't want to live your life in bondage. The time to act is now! Its obvious your so called fiance don't have the fear of God. What are you still doing with such a one. Thank God you stopped jeru trapping yourself with him. Speak to your pastor and parents about this issue. Don't hide it. They will support you and won't tolerate that. Stand your ground. Use your head. If you marry that guy you will regret it.
    • 2 posts
    July 7, 2015 5:02 PM CEST
    My dear, what kind of advice do u need b4 u flee? A man that beats u b4 marriage will kill u after marriage. He will keep hitting u and keep begging bcos he feels u r glued to him and u can't do without him. If u marry him, he kill u and kill ur dreams too! The love and fear of God in a man's heart will make him love, care and treat u with respect. Pls, don't settle for less. Run for ur dear life and wait patiently for true love. May God help u to be wise!
    • 51 posts
    July 7, 2015 8:59 PM CEST
    Woman, you better run from this man with all you've got! I've seen what abuse can do! Please, I beg you, get out of that relationship!!!
    • 60 posts
    July 10, 2015 12:18 PM CEST
    How to do it, one morning just wake up and call him tell him you got wise and you don't want to be foolish again and call it off because your relationship is heading no where but disaster. God help you because I see you under the effect of jeru trap
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at July 10, 2015 12:27 PM CEST
    • 4 posts
    July 13, 2015 5:31 PM CEST
    my dear, d guy has shown u d stuff he's made of, wat else do u want to hear, a guy dat beats u in a relationship don't u think he will do worse wen he gets married to u babe please wise up
    • 7 posts
    July 14, 2015 9:59 PM CEST
    You have to be able to differentiate from emotional attachment and the will of God. Think of it,What happens when he eventually marries you? I'm sure the guy is an unbeliever.I'm doubting i̶̲̥̅̊f you are a believer too. God will never tell you to marry a beater. You have to cut the relationship now. God is going to bring another person who fears God not a beater.