Forums » Singles' Discussion

I have two people on my neck

• August 17, 2015 7:59 AM CEST

I have two people on my neck and I am confused. One is outside the country whom I love most but is not available and is looking at marriage in 2017. The other is in Nigeria who is ready to get married by tomorrow if possible. Both are born again. Please what should I do?

• 44 posts
    August 17, 2015 11:33 AM CEST

Pray and ask GOD for direction with an open heart. Be careful to hear and do his will and not your emotion.

• 212 posts
    August 17, 2015 12:36 PM CEST

Please if you are born again,you really do not have business with an unbeliever.God always told the Children of Israel to marry form their tribe because they had a speacial call and an inheritance to protect. As children of God,we have a calling and a spiritual inheritance to receive from God and it would be preserved when we have God as our father inlaw. Please marry a believer that God leads you to.

This post was edited by Bimbola Olumoba at August 17, 2015 12:40 PM CEST
    • 4 posts
    August 17, 2015 12:48 PM CEST
    Its not a time to be confused! Its a time to seek the face of the Lord! Go see your pastor and talk to him about it after you must have sought the face of the Lord.What do you really want? Do you just want to get married? You said you love the first guy most but he is not available and will want to get married 2017, well is it because he is unavailable that the second guy comes in? What if he is ready now what happens? Will the second guy still be in the picture? What do you really want? A wedding or marriage?
    This post was edited by Ekpele Owai at August 17, 2015 12:51 PM CEST
    • 44 posts
    August 17, 2015 3:32 PM CEST

Bimbola, she said both guys are born again.

• August 17, 2015 5:57 PM CEST

Please seek the face of God in prayer, if you can fast pls go ahead. #prayerfixeseverything#

i pray that you will not fail maritally. amen. God bless you!

• August 17, 2015 8:32 PM CEST
    Like earlier comments have advised, please seek the face of God to know which direction to turn. God is still very much in the business of choosing the best for His children who ask and can patiently wait for the answer . God bless you
    This post was edited by Kehinde Olusesan at August 17, 2015 8:34 PM CEST
    • 60 posts
    August 17, 2015 9:03 PM CEST
    Seeking the face of the Lord is not the first thing here, because you are already emotionally involved so whatever you hear will be tampered with by what you're feeling. So first thing disconnect from both emotionally and see them as your brothers, be open minded really mean to go by Gods' leading no matter which way it may lead you to, just know and tell yourself He's my manufacturer and knows me and my end more than me. This way you can be rest assured you're on the right track. Be guided by that inner peace
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at August 17, 2015 9:07 PM CEST
    • 212 posts
    August 18, 2015 11:29 AM CEST

oh no,I answered the right question in a wrong colum. I am so sorry.

I think you need to slow down and pray earnestly that God lead you aright.