Forums » Singles' Discussion

She ended up marrying a distant friend

• August 21, 2015 7:56 AM CEST

I have spent a lot on her. She introduced me to Jesus. We promised each other marriage. As wedding approached, she came and said God is no longer leading her. She ended up marrying a distant friend who is richer. Is this what Christianity is about? Is it not better to be an unbeliever? Up till now, I am yet to be able to trust another lady and age is not on my side. Any advise for me?

• 24 posts
    August 21, 2015 8:36 AM CEST
    Dear brother, Christianity is all about following Jesus, He is the one we focus on not people! Nd not every one dat comes in our live is dere to stay,some ppl just come for a season,it's for us to discern dat tru d help of d Holy spirit.
    This post was edited by Fatima Almeida at August 21, 2015 8:45 AM CEST
    • 24 posts
    August 21, 2015 8:42 AM CEST
    U hv received d greatest gift some one can ever give u! By introducing u to Christ u hv received eternal life. Hold on to dat nd let God heal u. Let ur trust be in ur heavenly Father. Nothing is impossible for Him. I pray dat God will reveal Himself to u,more of His wisdom,knowledge nd understanding.IJM Amen. Seek God nd He will do mighty things.
    This post was edited by Fatima Almeida at August 21, 2015 12:10 PM CEST
    • 24 posts
    August 21, 2015 8:53 AM CEST
    Also seek a good church nd keep following KHC . Most important always keep intouch wit ur HeavenlyFather,make time to pray nd seek His face in everthing u do. Remain blessed.
    • 1 posts
    August 21, 2015 12:09 PM CEST

Not all relationships are meant for marriage. The only reason God brought her into your life was to lead you to Him. Don't let your past relationship dictate who you are or determine your new relationships, but let it be a lesson that strengthens the person you will become..... 

Everything you need right now is inside of you. Change your beliefs and you change your life. ... that is what you need to build a strong foundation of Success in your future relationship and marriage.

• 18 posts
    August 21, 2015 12:25 PM CEST

The coming together of you people is divine arrangement for salvation of your soul not for marriage. you need to understand that when you board a bus and you get to your destination you wll alway allight from the bus. just see it that is the bus stop of the relationship. your focus is to pray that where your half is God should lead you to her. she might also be with another person but your prayer may let her also quit that and be with you

• August 21, 2015 4:38 PM CEST
    Dearly beloved, you must understand the fact that whatever happens in a man's life is for a purpose. God didn't redirect her to another richer person in order to make you feel dejected No! The purpose why she actually came into your life has been fulfilled by introducing you to the Most High God. However, this is the time for you to move closer to God. Humble yourself at all times before Him and always remember that the KHC family will always be there for you. Grace speak for you in Jesus name....Amen!
    • 7 posts
    September 13, 2015 6:36 PM CEST
    Ï can sense hurt and bitterness in you. You have to bear it in mind that God is always good,it doesn't matter what happens to you. God is orchestrating everything for your good. God knows she is not meant for you,that is why she left. God will never want to hurt you. Imagine if you get married to her and you later divorced. I want you to know that. God sees what you cannot see. He knows everything about your future. Thank God you now know Jesus,stay on that path and not deviate from it. God will always give you u̶̲̥̅̊r partner. Don't be in haste. Be patient and be prayerful,Keep meditating on the word of God. Be sensitive and God will bring the right partner your way. He will soon do it. Do not give up on God. He always want the best for you. God bless you.
  • September 17, 2015 4:41 AM CEST
    The purpose of u meeting her is bcos of ur salvation, hold on to it, a glorious day is coming.