Forums » Sophia's Forum

You Need a DNA Test

• 93 posts
    August 22, 2015 8:12 AM CEST
    Can you imagine your mum telling you you need to do a DNA paternity test? As awful as it may sound it may become necessary especially if the father of a child is to be determined. Sure there will be mixed emotions. Emotions of betrayal, insincerity, deception, infidelity and of cause the anticipation and anxiety of 'who really is my father?' It is not a nice position to be in where the person you have always known as daddy may actually not be your daddy.

There might be rage, bitterness and anger towards the person that kept such vital and crucial information from you. You feel violated and robbed. Robbed of the knowledge of your true identity. All the roller coaster emotions not withstanding, any child will prefer to do the test rather than cope with the nagging feeling of not knowing your roots, your identity and who your father is.

A times as believers we need to be willing to do a spiritual DNA paternity test to know who our father really is, and stop believing a lie about our true identity. Once you are born again, the DNA test proves your father is Jehovah God, the Mighty one. He begot you of an incorruptible seed. His blood flows in you. You carry His genes, His very essence. Whatever is not in your father's Genes, you have no business displaying.

Your father is courageous, bold, strong, wise, love, prosperous, holy, healthy, joyful, focused, great, mighty, beautiful, patient, kind, victorious, undefeated.

You don't have any business being fearful, hateful, poor, depressed, confused, discouraged, cast down. You cannot be a failure, it is not in your genes.

Brace up yourself and begin to live to your true identity, you don't have to struggle to be it. You are it. A fish never struggles to swim, a bird never struggles to fly, a fish just swims and a bird just flies. Believe you are created in Gods image, not because you feel like it but because He said so and He cannot lie. Believe it, it is in you. Don't live less than your genetic makeup.
  • August 26, 2015 2:21 PM CEST

Woa!!!! I know who i am...

Bless you ma