Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

7 Ways to Have a Perfectly Miserable Life

• 58 posts
    August 23, 2015 7:44 AM CEST

This Article was written by Dr. Chuck Wilson. I pray you will be blessed as I was reading it.

We are created to be loving, useful, and to thrive in the joy that comes from living obediently to God’s Word. So where is it that we often go so wrong and wind up with a miserable life? If you insist on an existence of misery, here is exactly how to do that…and here’s hoping that you will do exactly the opposite.

1. Dwell on your Troubles
    “Poor me. Nobody understands my troubles.” Be sure to insist that your own troubles are more important than those of others and, by all means, focus only on your own misery.

2. Develop Hypersensitivity
    Be constantly on the lookout for people who slight you and hurt you. Do not share with others what has happened, but instead insist they read your mind by supernatural powers. Then be offended when nobody stands up for you. Don’t participate in church and community life, but do get very offended when you aren’t included.

3. Nurture the Grievances in your Heart
    Never let anything go and refuse to bury the hatchet. Use them as excuses for wrong behavior and also to take revenge on others.

4. Avoid Responsibilities
    Refuse all opportunities to serve. Tell people you are over obligated or you aren’t gifted enough. The best thing to do is be a parasite and live off the community, live off the church but never attempt to contribute.

5. Be Critical of Everything
    Look for the flaws in everything and everyone, and have an opinion on all of it. Just completely disagree with everything, and make sure everyone knows exactly what you don’t like.

6. Insist Upon Your Own Rights
    It is not your worry how it affects others, just make sure nobody walks over you. Treat all with great suspicion, and watch them like a hawk. Look out only for number one.

7. Spend Your Money on Yourself
    It’s yours, you worked hard for it, so why consider giving it away? For appearances, give just a little away so people think you’re generous, but hold onto almost all of it and spend it on yourself. Whenever a church or a charity asks for some say, “Money, money, money…all these people ever want is money.”

“If you keep these suggestions, it’s guaranteed you’ll have a perfectly miserable life, and you’ll make others miserable as well.” – Dr. Chuck Wilson.

My dear friend, if you truly want to enjoy your life do exactly the opposite of the 7 things listed above!

It's a resoundingly blessed week for you in Jesus name.

WePrevail by His Word.

• August 24, 2015 10:54 AM CEST

NICE PIECE!!!

• August 26, 2015 1:09 PM CEST

Great one!!!!

Thank you sir for sharing. God bless you.