Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Your Thoughts Are Seeds!

• 58 posts
    August 25, 2015 8:05 AM CEST

Galatians 6:7
    "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

When God created man, He gave us the authority to determine our own destiny based upon the seeds that we sow. This is called "The Law of Seedtime and Harvest" or "Sowing and Reaping."

There are both positive seeds and negative seeds, and you and I stand in a very strategic place where we are the only ones in our lives who possess the authority to determine which type of seeds we will sow. And the kinds of seeds I am talking about today are your thoughts.

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7

If your life is one of happiness, it's because you have sown seeds of happiness. If you live a miserable life, it's because you have been planting negative seeds. Think about what you've planted in your mind?

The good news is that you can dig up and replant.

My dear friend you may have been through abuse and violation while growing up,but you can't let all those negative circumstances control your life forever.

You have to take responsibility for your outcome today. You have to uproot those seeds of shame, pity and unforgiveness out of your heart and mind and start re-planting good seeds based on God's Word.

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Genesis 8:22

Seedtime and harvest is a spiritual law. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. The principle doesn't change. You can continue living in misery or you can begin making positive changes.

The seeds you decide to sow make you responsible for your success or failure, your prosperity or poverty, your victory or defeat, your happiness or misery. Your mind is the field. What kind of seed will you plant today?

I challenge you to plant the seed of God's word in your heart today and everyday
    thereafter. In the process of time you will begin to see positive changes in your life.

It's a resoundingly blessed day for you in Jesus name!

WePrevail by His Word!

• August 26, 2015 12:24 PM CEST

Amen... Bless you sir!