Forums » Singles' Discussion

He says I am out of God's will and I'm meant for him

• August 26, 2015 8:08 AM CEST

The mentor that my fiance and I confided in with our issues is telling me that I am out of God's will and that I am meant for him. He is our pastor and he is still single. I am confused right now, I don't want to miss God. What should I do?

• 32 posts
    August 26, 2015 9:31 AM CEST
    I would advice u to stop confiding in him with issues. It is better u find a genuine pastor who can advice u on how to solve certain issues. The same applies to ur fiance.
    • 32 posts
    August 26, 2015 9:31 AM CEST
    I would advice u to stop confiding in him with issues. It is better u find a genuine pastor who can advice u on how to solve certain issues. The same applies to ur fiance.
    • 32 posts
    August 26, 2015 9:32 AM CEST
    • 18 posts
    August 26, 2015 9:58 AM CEST

This is carnality in display. even if what he said is through it should come out of him. he should have advice you to pray very well and ask you to see another spiritual leader who can pray and discern issue like this. but my advice is, stop seeing him and focus on prayer and Gos's direction.

• 2 posts
    August 26, 2015 1:39 PM CEST

Lets God come in

• 19 posts
    September 3, 2015 10:32 PM CEST
    My advice is this, pray more in the spirit abt this and seek a new relationship mentor that is married.
  • September 23, 2015 12:02 PM CEST
    I would advice u get a married pastor to mentor u. You should also pray that God reveals His will for you.
  • September 23, 2015 12:02 PM CEST
    I would advice u get a married pastor to mentor u. You should also pray that God reveals His will for you.
    • 60 posts
    September 25, 2015 1:55 AM CEST
    God works in mysterious ways, yes it could be God, but my concern is the manner, God is not an author of confusion or chaos. God can not do something that he'll loose a soul, because if it happens I can't see that brother ever trusting any pastor that is if he still remains in the faith. We all have the holy spirit, what is your spirit saying, the inner witness, is your spirit at peace? Your best step is to go back to the giver of all things good but let me ask, have you ever seen yourself marrying a pastor or its an issue because a pastor its Gods will, And so you've lost composure? Daughter of God, what is your father saying to you His daughter?