Forums » Singles' Discussion

The men asking me out are all married men

• August 27, 2015 7:52 AM CEST

The men asking me out are all married men. I mean, all of them. Is there something I am doing wrong? How can I stop this?

• 4 posts
    August 27, 2015 1:40 PM CEST

In a situation like this, you need to do an "inward" and "outward" self appraisal. Outward in the sense that, who are the cliques you move with... How is your mode of dressing... Where do u normally hang out.... etc. You dont expect to meet the right person in the wrong place or meet the right person with a wrong dress sense. On the other hand however, the problem may be inwards, provided the outward condition has been taken care of. The devil can use any means to trauncate the destiny of a child of God. So, you need to adress the situation prayerfully with the 'right' word of God-correcting every wrong/abnormal situation. You could as well see a 'genuine' man of God for prayers and counselling. Remember, ONCE IS BY CHANCE, TWICE IS COINCIDENTAL but THRICE IS ABNORMAL!

• 4 posts
    August 27, 2015 3:19 PM CEST
    Well i think it depends on how you see it, I have been there before! I just saw it as a big temptation and I just kept turning them down, I refused to think or believe I had a problem and most importantly I talked to God about it.You know one of the most beautiful things about having a relationship with God is that you can talk to him about anything.Just take your stand as a child of God and keep saying no, when the devil sees that he has failed he is gonna let you be and single brothers will start trooping in! Talk to God about it!
  • August 31, 2015 4:39 PM CEST
    I think God is trying to test your faith and patience,all of this shall pass away and the Glory of God will show in your life