Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Renewing Your Mind

• 58 posts
    August 27, 2015 7:59 AM CEST

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2

In July 1994, when I surrendered my life to God, my life changed. I became a new creation. However, nothing happened to my mind! My mind didn't get born again. It was my spirit that was re-created. My mind still thought like it always did.

Renewing the mind is not something that happens at the new birth; it is a daily process that begins when you start feeding your mind on the Word of God. As you saturate yourself in the Word of God, your thinking will begin to change.

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly. . . " Colossians 3:16

Where is the Word to dwell? The Word is to dwell in our minds and in our hearts. The only way it can dwell in you richly is by meditating on it day and night.

Just as physical food nourishes your body, the Word of God nourishes your mind and your heart. It keeps your mind and your heart fit. It keeps your mind and your heart strong and positive.

If you are constantly hearing the Word of God, then you are going to have a mind that is renewed and thoughts that are under control.

Satan cannot defeat you when your mind is renewed to the Word of God and your thoughts are centered on God. He cannot keep you from succeeding when your mind is being fed the Word of God on a daily basis.

Use the Word to nourish your mind and heart today.

Ensure that your thoughts and actions line up with God's Word!

It's a resoundingly blessed week for you in Jesus name.

• August 27, 2015 3:06 PM CEST

God bless you sir.