Forums » Singles' Discussion

He said God is leading him to my best friend

• August 28, 2015 7:10 AM CEST

I loved him with my life. We were in a relationship for seven years. Then he came around and said God is leading him to my best friend and they got married right before my eyes two years ago. I have broken down since then, I simply hated every other men. I am really troubled. I can't bring myself to love again. Please, what can I do?

• September 1, 2015 1:23 PM CEST
    The very question I would ask is that were you led before you went into relationship with, if it was God that led you this would never happen. You don't have to shut the door of your heart to love, you don't have to hate all men, what to do is simply go to God in your closet ask for forgiveness and also forgive hm and your best friend truly and with all your heart, ask God to restore back a loving heart, don't think about it, refer to it as your past fight yourself out of the memories and ask God to give you directions to the right person for and please recognize the way God soeaks to you, be patient. Don't rush into any other relationship be sure you are led by God and also involve your trusted pastor for prayers and counsel.
    • 60 posts
    September 3, 2015 10:01 PM CEST
    This is what I don't like everybody claiming God led them, even someone going to kill claims that led him or her, God is not an author of confusion. It will be better if we go on and do our things and say I felt like and not put it on God, for you dear its hard to swaLlow but go on with your life because your best friend and x, are living their lives, don't prevent yourself of your mate, its scriptural, none shall lack her mate, focus on loving God and I can bet you that every other thing will fall in place, don't miss heaven because of someone who is having a great time somewhere, the hate can deprive yOu of heaven, he that hateth his brother knoweth not God for God is LOVE. It happens everywhere I wish I could tell you my story. Free them and then you can be free
    • 1 posts
    September 30, 2015 9:11 AM CEST
    It's not the end of the world dear. Just focus on serving God and I mean exhaust yourself serving and God would take care of it and definitely bless you with a loving heart once more. Sure stay out of bitterness and hatred for they are grave sins. My prayer for you is "your glory of your latter days shall be greater than the former".
    God bless you.
    • 6 posts
    October 7, 2015 9:56 AM CEST
    This is hard for you, but please pick up your life and return back to the one who is too faithful to fail and hand it over to him. Trust me he will intoxicate you with His love, let the Holy Spirit take the anger away and you will find yourself forgiving them. Your best days lie not so far away from you.