Forums » Sophia's Forum

September To Remember

• 93 posts
    September 1, 2015 8:00 AM CEST

I want to welcome us all to a wonderful month, a month of great acts of Gods goodness, Mercy and faithfulness. A month where God will be showing Himself strong on your behalf, in your relationships, careers, finances, marriages, health and very areas of your life. It has always been God's desire and delight to bless and prosper His people. To be our glory and the lifter up of our heads.

He wants to put testimonies in our mouth, money in our pockets, Favour upon our heads,  health in our bodies,  faith in our hearts and cause us to enjoy all that pertains to life and godliness. God wants to make our September one that we will remember, and not forget in a long time. He wants to daze us with His goodness.

Are you getting excited already? Never let the devil make you believe or question Gods love for you. Never feel, what can this month hold for me. You may not have shared testimonies all the past month, but I dare you to hold on to God. God fulfills our desires and it is the expectations of the righteous that will be granted, not their complacency, lack of faith and lack of excitement.  God wants to do much more. He actually can, He is God Almighty isn't He? He wants to take us to higher dimensions. Heights greater than we ever knew before. He wants to change our story, move us from one level to another, from Glory to Glory.

God has designed it that in the covenant, God's people move up. In God's kingdom, God's people get better, move higher, experience higher dimensions of Grace, Glory, Mercy, increase and faith. We are designed to move from strength to strength all of us that dare to appear before God in Zion. This is God's design, desire and declaration. However I dare to tell you that there are no self fulfilling prophecies. Prophecies only get fulfilled by the faith and action of Gods people.

Isa 54:1 says ' sing oh barren'. That is an action of faith. God wants His children to put out actions that shows that they trust Him to do what He has promised. Our actions shows what is in our heart. We rejoice and sing when we know that our September will be one of God's goodness. When you are still at the level of complaining, grumbling, being sad etc you are not in faith. What you are simply doing is saying, 'I can't see God doing anything in my life'. ' It looks like the devil is the one in charge here'. When you allow yourself to be moved by what you see rather than what God says He will do, you are out of faith.

God is a speaking God. He speaks and then performs no matter the situation on ground. It takes our God nothing at all to change and turn situations around. However, He requires of us to show our faith in Him before there is a performance of that which He has promised us. There is always a man's part to play, which is always the simplest. All God requires of us is prove our faith in His love and goodness by our actions.

This is your September to Remember by virtue of all that God will be doing for us, but here are a few things that will help us experience God's goodness.

1. Study Gods word daily.
    Never joke with Gods word, put it in your heart daily. It is your source of strength, vision, joy, faith, wisdom and much more.

2.  Confess God's word
    Never let a day pass without you declaring, what God has said concerning you. Keep repeating it to yourself. It keeps your faith alive.

3. Prayer
    This is not some religious rituals. It is you expressing your heart's desire to God. It is you talking to your maker. The only one that has rule and authority over your life.  Prayer is actually giving God authority over your life.God will not bump into our lives without us giving Him permission. When you pray you are asking Him to come manifest Himself in your life.

4. Rejoice.
    This is so important. God delight to see us excited and joyful. This expression shows we know He is taking care of things and so there is no need to be sad.

5. Have expectations
    Don't enter this month without specific desires. Things you are releasing your faith for God to do. I have lots of them, and I know God is set to do them for me.
    God bless you, may you indeed experience a September to Remember in Jesus' Name.

• September 1, 2015 9:24 AM CEST
    My month of expectations. ...glory
    • 11 posts
    September 1, 2015 3:05 PM CEST
    This is my month of supernatural through,in Jesus name.
  • September 1, 2015 7:15 PM CEST

Amen!!!!!!!!!! God bless you MAMA.