Forums » Sophia's Forum

There is a Miracle in your dance

• 93 posts
    September 4, 2015 8:08 AM CEST

As believers, nothing we do is a waste of time or effort. We are so precious to God that He puts His eyes and attention on us all of the time. No wonder He says we are the apple of His eyes. I used to think that was a use of words until I realized that being the apple of God's eye actually means we are the pupil of His eyes. For anything to happen to us, that thing as to come so close to God and touch His very eyeballs. Well, that's a deadly mission.

Since we are God's covenant people and carry His very spirit, we are not ordinary.
    There is a miracle in the song we sing. A miracle of victory in our shout. There is a miracle in our giving. A miracle in our confessions. A miracle in our prayers. A miracle in our service to God. A miracle in our kindness. We are simply a bundle of miracle carriers. Never waste your covenant actions.

Remember the story of the little girl that danced before the earthly king and was promised to ask for anything and she will be given up to half of the king's kingdom. Her life has the potential of a turnaround, but she didn't know the worth of her dance.

I don't want you this month to be like this girl who didn't know what she wanted. She wasted her dance. She depended on other people's opinion to determine the worth of her dance.

Learn to squeeze out testimony out of every situation, day, month and year. Learn to rejoice. Be full of praises and thanksgiving. You cannot be full of thanks giving and not be full of testimonies. Strength is released when you release your spirit to thanksgiving.
    Remember beloved, there is a miracle in your dance. Dance your way to a miracle today. God bless you.

• September 4, 2015 8:51 AM CEST
    I praise into my breakthrough. ...Halleluyah
    • 1 posts
    September 4, 2015 9:10 AM CEST
    I dance into my miracle
  • September 4, 2015 9:54 AM CEST

halleluyah,, ijo ope mi re oooooooo oluwa

• 16 posts
    September 4, 2015 6:07 PM CEST
    Praise God,l praise and dance into my miracle,thank you ma.
  • September 4, 2015 7:48 PM CEST

Dance! Dance!! Dance! I wanna dance  into my miracle. Thank you MAMA.

God bless you ma!