Forums » Singles' Discussion

She says she would scream rape

• September 8, 2015 7:54 AM CEST

You are the president of the fellowship. You visited one of your female members who called and said she was sick. On getting there, she bolted the door and naked herself and said you must have jeru trap with her. She says she would scream rape if you refuse. What would you do?

• 4 posts
    September 8, 2015 8:56 AM CEST

Nothing on the natural plain will work from this point onward. If God helps and she has not started to seduce, the next thing I will do is close my eyes and continue to speak in tongue until she feels uncomfortable. I trust the Holy Spirit will come to my aid.

On the other hand, it is not advised that a Christian brother visits a Christian sister alone under no circumstance. You either go with another brother or another sister to avert situations like this.

• 212 posts
    September 8, 2015 10:56 AM CEST

It happened to a close friend of mine. The lady locked the door and said He must sleep with her. he sid he will play along and held her to calm her down,so she believed he will sleep with her and then he said let him quickly get condom from a shop and the lady believed,then he never came back. I would not advise you to follow this style else you would have finished having sex before you know it. Run,let her shout rape,it is not your concern.Save your self.unless she bolt the dooor and throw away the key.If you can open it,pls do. Or Ask to use the toilet and make a call or send a text to some trusted friends to come there immediately. Next time,go with people

• 18 posts
    September 9, 2015 10:15 AM CEST

My brother speaking in tongue can not solve the issue at this point. afterall most of those pastor that are caught in adultery also speak in tongue. the best thing is to call your number six to be awaken and holy spirit to intervene in order to know what to say. Thanks

• 44 posts
    September 11, 2015 10:22 AM CEST

What did Joseph do when he was caught in such situation?  He RAN (Gen 39:12), What did the bible say in 1Thessalonians 5:22, FLEE all appearances of evil. This is not the time to speak in tongues ooooo my brother, it is time for your brain to talk to your legs that there is fire on the mountain and you need to RUN, RUN and RUN until you get to your house.

Haaa it is a case of RUN for your life, A man has the extra strength to over power a woman, if she is standing by the door, over power her and push her to the side. You can come back later with a pastor or other brothers and sister to apologise in case she sustains any injury due to the pushing.

May God help and save our brothers from desperate sisters and may God grant us sisters the grace to know who we are in him and not desperately lead our brothers to sin. AMEN