Forums » Singles' Discussion

He has met another virtuous lady

• January 31, 2015 6:42 AM CET

My fiancee of three years went to serve and then called me on phone that he is no longer interested because he has met another virtuous lady who will not lead him into jery trap like I used to.

I am scattered right now. Every time we compromised, and had Jeru trap, he begged for it. I thought I was doing him a favour and now he has broken my heart. What can I do?

• 22 posts
    January 31, 2015 7:27 AM CET
    Know more of Christ and move on, you too should avoid jeru trip like a plague.
    • 22 posts
    January 31, 2015 7:28 AM CET
    I mean jeru trap.
  • January 31, 2015 8:43 AM CET
    Pick ursef up...... See the lesson in the situation... Rmb the favour u did for him as u said was the reason he left u, seek Jesus help and be a different person. May God help us all.
  • January 31, 2015 9:02 AM CET
    i don't think he met another virtuous lady like he said,i just think he's met another lady who will warm his bed due to your absence. My advice: pick up d remaining pieces of ur life,Be strong and encourage yourself(its not gonna be easy) cos you just have to move on,your life can't be on hold cos of him. Tell God about it and repent.God is more than willing to have you back and to help you to be firm as you abstain from all forms of Jericho trap.
  • January 31, 2015 12:54 PM CET

That is the feeling of regret of jeru-trap! But rise up and be concern with God's work and He will teach you the right way and forget erase your past experiences!

• 1 posts
    January 31, 2015 2:47 PM CET
    Move on!and this time,no jeru trap!
  • February 16, 2015 9:43 AM CET
    1John1:9 says " If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". You don't need to go about in selfpity telling any1 who cares to hear dat he dump u for a better woman. You can also be a better woman for a better man by changing ur lifestyle and surrendering ur life to Jesus. Jesus is sweeter than the honey in the honeycone!
    • 199 posts
    February 17, 2015 12:12 PM CET

Few sentences for you dear

1. Forgive him

2. Forgive yourself

3. Move on

4. Get Joyce Meyer's materials especially Beauty for Ashes (A book), Emotional Healing and One Life (DVDs).

5. Read and follow KHC Daily Devotional, it will tremendously go a long way for you and open your eyes to many things you did not see while in the relationship. It will also prepare you for the new one. Let your "Saul" go for your "David" to come.

God bless you

This post was edited by Adebola Ayoade at March 16, 2015 10:20 AM CET