Forums » Singles' Discussion

She ended up traveling with a guy to US

• September 14, 2015 7:53 AM CEST

After sponsoring her to school and waiting for her for five years, she ended up traveling with a guy to US and they eventually  got married there. It has been four years and I am still stuck in that bitterness at 36. Please, help me

• September 14, 2015 8:45 AM CEST
    Dear friend feel d hurt, bear d pains, shed the tears & thinks of it, but 4get d pass & move on, I know u will want to ask how, pls open up to pple that will not judge u .
    • 18 posts
    September 14, 2015 11:12 AM CEST

Oh sorry!, the reason it pains you so much is the money you have spent so far. any way there is no fire without smoke only that you didnt notice it. probably you where engrossed with love and affection you had for her. Try to take away the pain out of your life. Just see her as your younger sister who you have to send to school. afterall you send your younger to school you are not expected to marry her. But one thing is sure if you have done everything you did to her with a sincere heart, for such she will pay for it. That one thing am sure for. Thanks

• September 14, 2015 8:37 PM CEST
    PRAY TO GOD TO TAKE AWAY THE PAIN THAT SHE HAS CAUSED YOU, IT IS VERY PAINFUL BUT U HV TO FORGIVE HER GENUINELY FROM YOUR HEART AND PLS FORGET ABOUT THE PAST AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE, DONT ALLOW THIS SITUATION TO HOLD U DOWN , IT IS NOT EASY TO FORGET ABOUT D PAST, BUT U HV TO MAKE UP UR MIND TO FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO U IN THE PAST
    This post was edited by Oluwapelumi Damilola at September 14, 2015 8:42 PM CEST
    • 3 posts
    September 14, 2015 11:16 PM CEST
    Jesus said we should forgive and forget. Though it's not easy but for Christ sake you have to let go so that you can new and better things can come your way. Bitterness is not of God. It's better she hears that you have moved on and doing great than to hear something bad happen. The reality is that she is not coming back so brother cheer up and allow God do great work in you and through you. Jesus cares
  • September 16, 2015 3:05 PM CEST

We all make mistake some costlier than the other. I understand the hurt and the pain, but pls put it behind you and move on. Dont be unfair to yourself by sulking over splilled milk. Let the regret go. If its the money & time wasted, trust God to restore & he will in multiple folds. Find the humor side of the story. There is still a reason to be gratful becos definitely she is not a sincere or faithful lady. So be grateful you didnt marry her rather than get hurt.