Forums » Singles' Discussion

My mum's pastor asked me out.

• September 15, 2015 7:45 AM CEST

My mum's pastor whom my mum trusts so much asked me out. I was surprised because he is a married man and very anointed. I refused him and he begged me I should not tell anybody. Should I tell my mum or just forget about it?

• 12 posts
    September 15, 2015 11:46 AM CEST

Hello Sis!

My suggetions: I don't know how close you are to your mother, which will determine the trust between you too.

But, truth be told there are many wolves in sheeps clothen; please open your mouth before it turns out for your blame.

He can claim you are the one trying to seduce him. God will help you, most importantly pray along (Proverbs 21:1).

Stay away from him, and remain faithful to God alone Sis.

• 18 posts
    September 15, 2015 12:36 PM CEST

It is better you expose the pastor to your mum, so that she would know what next to take. if you are not fast the pastor that said keep it secret may in turn set you up or go behind to twist the whole scenario against you. He can go to the extent of telling it to your mum in form of seeing vision. The man is very anointed in Jeru trip can also be anointed in destroying your image and life.  if he can not caution his sexual urge towards you, he might not also be able to control in harming you through libel and slander. so speak out !!!!!. thanks

• September 16, 2015 2:56 PM CEST

Hi, pls dont be an accomplise in His sin. Concealing it will definitely get you into trouble. Keep your mind & thought clean & pure by letting such thing out. Pls go ahead and tell your mum. Who knows your mum may be vulnerable to his deadly traps too. Such a pastor should not be trusted, not by your mum. Pls dont hide such information from your mum. But pay attention to how, where and how you tell her, it could make a lot of difference.

God bless you.