Forums » Singles' Discussion

is it LOVE OR JUST A WASTE OF TIME

• September 18, 2015 12:09 AM CEST
    Well brother, you have just bin dating her for the past two month, am sorry for asking this: What is foundation of the relationship, if is God then you really need to understand the concept of dealing with ur half mate, you know she may be shy type, and also u don't expect someone dat is gently to be bringing up a topic just like that, don't be tired bro, am seeing dat relationship working if there is God hands in it, just pray to God for you to be able to understand her.
    • 18 posts
    September 18, 2015 10:47 AM CEST

My brother you are just spare tyre. in a vehicle the spare tyre is only important when one of the main tyre burst (damage) before then spare tyre is part of a load in the vehicle. She is only trying to keep you incase if the original person fail. So use your discretion to wait or quit. Thanks

• September 18, 2015 11:47 AM CEST

Tis just two months bro, not two years!!...If the relationship isn't of God(if you don't have the cofirmation that she is the one), then what are you awaiting?

This isn't about been shy, about too early in the relationship, or whatever...tis about wanting to know someone more, to get to love that person.

So if she really does have any iota of love/likeness for you, then she would definitely show it no matter what.

Relationship isnt a routine, the fun of it is being spontaneus, yet bearing in mind that certain things have to been down in certain ways.

You need to see things through for yourself, take the responsibilty of doing the right thing now before it gets late.

May God grant you the wisdom you need to handle this.

• 4 posts
    September 18, 2015 12:27 PM CEST

From your explanations, i think the onus is on you to make the relatiosnship work. Imagine a relationship of more than 2 months and she doesnt know your surname or DOB, then what have you guys been discussing in your conversations? These are vital information that should form the ab-initio of any relationship-platonic or romantic. I have an impression you dont know her surname or DOB as well, because i wonder how you will know that of hers and not vice versa. The last time i checked, dialogue is a two-way communication. And for her to insist on keeping the relationship, it shows that she is still very much interested in the relationship if only you can give it more bite. One thing you need to know about ladies is that all ladies are talkatives irrespective of their temperament. All they need from you is to initiate the chat or discussion and you'll be surprised at the manner they will take it up from there. One piece of advice..... Try and read wide, it will help you. God bless!

• 1 posts
    September 18, 2015 7:08 PM CEST

Its just two month, if shes the will of God for you, you just have to be patient with her