Forums » Singles' Discussion

He wants to drive her wife away for me

• September 20, 2015 5:57 AM CEST

I am not married yet but sincerely trusting God for a wonderful spouse. However, my challenge is that all the men that have been coming to me are married. One of them is very humble, well connected and he said that it was a mistake that he made in marrying his present wife and he is even contemplating driving her away. He is a christian and my heart is somewhat drawn to him. What should I do...

• 212 posts
    September 20, 2015 4:23 PM CEST

You are making a grave mistake.God would never lead you to a married man. Please,leave that man and allow his build his marriage. You already know from the word that you cannot date a marriaed man but when feelings get the better part of a believer,we start asking questions like Can I have sex when am engaged,can i have near sex experience during relationship and can I date a married man. Sister,do not let youe emotions fool you,it is wrong, Leave him alone. He will repeat the same pattern

This post was edited by Bimbola Olumoba at September 21, 2015 5:36 PM CEST
    • 60 posts
    September 20, 2015 9:16 PM CEST
    Hahahhaha, I lack words for the both of you, first and foremost he's not a christian and for you, the connection is dragging and when you land there, the same way chased his wife to bring you in, he will chase you and bring somebody else in. You can't be following KHC family and allow such cheap lie to even enter your ear talk less your heart. Don't be deceived
    • 44 posts
    September 20, 2015 11:50 PM CEST

Do you really really believe that the guy will chase his wife out for you? You believe such lie at this time and age? Was he under duress when he married his wife or did he marry her at gun point? So what mistake is he talking about. If he is a Christian as he claim then he should pray that God turns his "MISTAKE"to a MIRACLE.

What should you do? Get your heart withdrawn from him with immediate effect,  He is someone elses husband, wait on God and be patient for your own.

• September 22, 2015 6:42 PM CEST

You are asking what you should do? haba... A married man fa. my dear please leave that man alone pls, he is not in his right senses that was why he told you such lie from the pit of hell bcos no man will leave his wife for you and i dont think you will allow him do that too, remember THE LAW OF KARMA. And i think you need to ask God to forgive you for even having a feeling for a married man to the extent of him vomiting such rubbish. That man is married pls and the bible says what God has joined together let no man (including the man) (Emphasis: mine) separate.(Mrk 10:9) gbam!!! Lobatan so if you are having anything for the man then you are an intruder and you are disobeying God's word. Also be mindful of the places you go and the company you keep too,so that married men will stop coming your way and most importantly have a closer relationship with God, renew your mind with His word and trust Him for ur own spouse not another person's husband please. Holy Spirit will give you direction and better understanding. (Amen) God bless you!

• September 23, 2015 9:07 AM CEST

This is a truth "If he drives his wife away for you, he will soon drive you away for someone else".

Take it or take it.

Run for your life! sis!