Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

What's Coming Out of Your Mouth?

• 58 posts
    September 20, 2015 6:02 AM CEST

Proverbs 18:21 says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue."

Do you know how God created all things? He spoke it and it was so (Genesis 1:3).
    You have the power you need to get the victory you are believing for. You just have to speak it out of your mouth.

Whatever is in your heart in abundance is going to come out of your mouth.

Remember the story of Jesus and the fig tree (Mark 11:12-14, 20-22)? Jesus came up there looking for something to eat, but there was no fruit on the tree so Jesus answered the fig tree.

The fig tree actually talked to Jesus. Notice verse 14, "and Jesus answered and said unto it." Jesus talked to the fig tree.

Your mountain will talk to you. Your problem will talk to you. Your circumstance or your situation will talk to you. It will say, "There's not enough money in the world to pay off your bills.

The circumstances around you might look more real than what you are believing God for, but let me tell you, what's on the inside of you is greater than what's on the outside. I know about problems screaming at you. I know about the demons and devils of hell telling you it's not going to work.

But I also know what the Word of God says! NOW faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1).

I remember a time when we were building our church facility. At a point It seemed like all hell broke loose. We just didn't have the money. Everyday we were facing impossibilities.

I remember negative thoughts screaming at me, "This building won't go beyond the foundation level" But I began to build my faith by hearing the Word over and over and over again.

Before long, I was talking louder. I would shout, "Building,You are paid for! You are paid for now in the name of Jesus!" The church facility is standing right now built debt-free.

Now I walk around and laugh at the devil. "You said it couldn't be done! You said we'd never do it! You said we'd never get this far! But look at us now, Satan! We've done it!"

It doesn't matter how hard you are being hit on the outside or how hard you're being thrown down. If you have the Word of God on the inside of you, then you are going to bounce as high as you want to bounce. You are going to go as far as you want to go.

Your victory over that situation is determined by the Word of God that's on the inside of you coming out of your mouth to that problem.

May I ask you my dear friend "What is coming out of your mouth?

Your victory is a done deal provided you constantly speak God's word out of your mouth.

It's a resoundingly blessed week for you in Jesus name!

WePrevail by His Word!

This post was edited by Rev Tunde Afe at September 22, 2015 3:48 PM CEST
  • September 22, 2015 3:48 PM CEST

I speak the Word!!!!!!!!!!!!! #shouting#