Forums » Singles' Discussion

I keep meeting wrong men

• September 21, 2015 8:07 AM CEST

I have served God all my life and I stay away from sin, but this part of my marital life, I just don't get it. I keep meeting wrong men who want to sleep with me and take advantage of me. What do I need to do? Are there still good men?

• September 21, 2015 9:28 AM CEST
    *smiles* There are still good men because at times men ask such that, Are there still good woman. Sis, just stand on your integrity, don't give room for devil, i can see you love God. Just keep telling God you want that right person to come your way.
    • 212 posts
    September 21, 2015 10:11 AM CEST

Yes there are still godly men. Do a delibrate check on all the contact of your phone,facebook and othere social media platforms and check if you have believers as really close friends or just acquitances. You should do a critical check. and if godly men are around you and still the wrong men come closer,then do not worry,God will settle you.

• 18 posts
    September 21, 2015 4:07 PM CEST

I want to tell you there are still good men just as we also have good women around. i will start with this, magnet can never attract plastic, or wood there is no magic prayer and fasting you can do to let that happen because they dont have characteristics that make then belong to the same group. in order word, try to check yourself if you present yourself or appear to be attracted to people that you ready for sex. most of the time it is the signal that men see that make then to act towards lady. check your dressing (out look), your conversation. Thanks

• September 22, 2015 10:23 AM CEST
    Yes!the bible says all thing is possible unto those that believes. Keep serving God.. don't be anxious of nothing..do and continue to fulfill your part and God will do his.he's more than faithful.