Forums » Singles' Discussion

Why am I dreaming about him?

• September 22, 2015 7:43 AM CEST

My fiance beats me, and I have left him severally. But I usually dream he is the one and he comes begging. Jeru traps starts again and he would still beat me again. Can this be God? Why am I dreaming about him when I want to leave him?

• September 22, 2015 3:00 PM CEST

You are kidding right!! How can this be GOD? The GOD i know and serve surely dosnt want you in pains and scars, he took all of that pain and scars at the Cross. My dear, snap outta this ok. Cuz you dream about him dosnt make what he does to you, or wt u both do right/acceptable..

For starters, how sure are you that he is God's will for you?? You need to stay clear from this dude for a while, and get closer to God..so you can see and hear clearly what God has to say about this.

Trust me, the earlier you take your stance, the better for you, and closer you are to been settled maritally.

• September 22, 2015 7:38 PM CEST

As much as our God loves a sinner so also He hates sin,  so my dear dont be deceived, that is not God and can never ever be God that is A SOUL TIE!! Yes a soul tie. you need a deliverance, serious fasting and prayer, call upon the God of isreal to deliver you from such a wicked man. God have a better plans for you and He can never give you a man that will make you sin against Him and still be beating you, never! my dear run for ur dear life and fight for your destiny at the altar of prayer. take ur stand and make a right decision once and for all. its well with you .

• September 22, 2015 7:38 PM CEST

As much as our God loves a sinner so also He hates sin,  so my dear dont be deceived, that is not God and can never ever be God that is A SOUL TIE!! Yes a soul tie. you need a deliverance, serious fasting and prayer, call upon the God of isreal to deliver you from such a wicked man. God has a better plans for you and He can never give you a man that will make you sin against Him and still be beating you, never! my dear run for ur dear life and fight for your destiny at the altar of prayer. take ur stand and make a right decision once and for all. its well with you .

This post was edited by Akinbulu Oluwatomilola Oluwatomisin at September 23, 2015 12:50 PM CEST
    • 60 posts
    September 26, 2015 12:13 AM CEST
    Hahahhaha I just feel like laughing out loud, kai, please don't bring my God into this, jeru trap is giving you dreams and you're calling God, very soon we will put our into fire or run to a moving vehicle and say its Gods will. God has no hand in your relationship full stop, its all your flesh and lust and nothing more. Decide what you want and for it
    • 7 posts
    October 5, 2015 9:55 PM CEST
    You have to take responsibility for Your own happiness,you can't transfer your happiness to someone else. You have to be ready to break the relationship and seek for forgiveness from God! Your body is the temple of the holy spirit! Your body is not meant for Jeru trap or someone you call your fiance beating your body! God is ready to destroy anybody that destroys his temple. I want to tell you that God still loves you and you can start afresh! Seek God through prayer and consistent devotion to break the soul tie with your fiance bcos of Jeru trap! then God will give you another partner as you continue to seek him. God is always for you,he is never against you.
  • October 6, 2015 10:12 AM CEST

Jeru traps and beatings are anti - God. God does not contradict Himself. you are definitely in a bondage you need to break free from. He is the domineering type and need to to strong and decisive. Your dreams are a result of your soul tie and not God. Seek godly counsel fast and be determined to stand for God. Dont allow sentiments or your emotions dictate your actions. Your destiny is worth standing for and protecting. The ball is in your court and the decision is yours to make. Break from the relationship ASAP before it destryos your future.