Forums » Sophia's Forum

I call myself Blessed

• 93 posts
    September 22, 2015 7:53 AM CEST

Indeed God's people perish for lack of knowledge. God Himself said so, but you need to fight so that this assertion does not find expression in your own life. You know sometimes I prayed   and I ask God to make my life express what it means for God to be gracious to a man. You know it is one thing for God to be mighty, but it's another thing for His Almightiness to be expressed in your life.

We read in the bible that God is the lifter up of heads but you know what, your life can explain to men what it means for God to be lift up. If not for the covenant people of Israel, we may not know the dimension of God, as one who can rewrite story and change situation under 24 hours. The Israelite slaves in a moment became so powerful and favored their over 430 years task master scouldn't keep them bound.

God does not have a problem, showing forth and manifesting Himself in the midst of His people, but there are criteria to be meant.God will always fulfill His Godward part and the rest lies with us. We need to pay the price for our God prepared and ordained blessings to find expression in our lives.

We need to learn to call our selves blessed. We need to enforce and declare it. This kingdom is one enforced by words. We live by our faith which is essentially by our spoken words. Another aspect of our spoken words is our speaking in tongues or declaring in the Holy Ghost.

As a believer, we have being sentenced to a victorious life through our speaking in the spirit. When we speak in tongues we are speaking mysteries. Even the devil is lost. Another thing we do is building up ourselves in our most holy faith Jude 1:20 . We are arranging things, rearranging things in our favor in the spirit realm. In life there are no happenstance. There are only events ordained by God and worked out in the spirit through our cooperation with God.

Our cooperation with God begins with a consistent daily devotional life. There are no short cuts in case you are wishing there were. Just like there are no short cuts to a woman becoming a mother than carrying a pregnancy for nine months and pushing the baby to birth. These are laws that never change.

Then, you have to learn and form the habit of speaking in tongues. Keep the battery of your spirit charged always. Form the habit of speaking in tongues all through out the day. No wonder Paul said I pray in tongues more than ye all. How did he achieve this? He was constantly praying in the spirit. He prayed underneath his breadth every time. You know it's so refreshing to do.

I was telling my husband that one must learn to take charge of one's life anyhow and by force. Some of us spend hours at our work place, spending ourselves. We then claim we don't have time to pray. This is an error. You owe yourself first. Love your neighbor as yourself and not the other way round. Take time as you work to keep praying in the spirit. You need no special arrangements, all you need is your mouth. You can also book hours at stretch to pray in the spirit or do tongue strolling. This is when you take a work and speak in tongues all the way.

Keep declaring over yourself, home, marriage, future, career, ministry, finances and everything about your life, 'I am Blessed'

• September 22, 2015 12:23 PM CEST
    I am Blessed
  • September 22, 2015 3:29 PM CEST

Awesome!!!! God bless you Mama....