Forums » Singles' Discussion

I asked her out but she refused

• September 23, 2015 7:26 AM CEST

I prayed and God showed me who my wife is going to be. I asked her out but she refused and said she can never marry me because she doesn't love me. Yet, I am very sure of what I heard from God. What should I do?

• September 23, 2015 8:57 AM CEST
    Then go back to God and pray concerning that sister to be convinced herself even in a way that when you go back to her, she won't be able to resist, it may be that the sis is in love with another person. Pray to God again for her to develop interest in you.
  • September 23, 2015 9:23 AM CEST
    God is wonderful... I wonder why sometimes things like this happen.. God reveals "the sister" to the brother.. but the sister doesn't know... even though she's spiritual too.. I know of a man who asked his wife out like 3 times in 5 years (true story)... could GOD want the brother in this case to have learnt something.. anyways the guy prayed.. and at last the sister "received the brother".. and she was even the one that prayed that God should send the brother back to come and re-propose... and they lived happily ever after
    • 11 posts
    September 23, 2015 9:33 AM CEST
    She did the right thing.

Sorry.

Having revelations about somebody is not a guarantee, it is a spiritual seal of approval. The other person may have other ideas and commitments, she may or may never see the "light".

Learn to wait, and learn to let go.

Learn also to properly talk to a woman, 'toast' her. " God told me you are my wife" may be true, but it is boring to the non-desperate female mind.

So, continue in your walk with God, you may be learning something, like patience, from this rejection. In due time, she may come around. Don't try to force yourself on her.

And if she doesn't, and she marries another person, always remember this: God has many daughters!
  • September 23, 2015 3:51 PM CEST

God only showed you, He didnt ask you to propose to her. So wait till you hear God say go ahead and propose but until then the sis may still be saying NO bcos God has not giving you a go ahead and may be the sis too has not heard God. So learn to WAIT pls and allow God. If it is God then wait patiently in the place of prayer bcos God is not a liar. God bless you.

• 48 posts
    September 23, 2015 5:34 PM CEST
    Brother you need to keep seeking God about it, if it was God then it will definately come to pass.
    that also happen to me, God spoke to my fiancè that am his wife to be but i first refused becoz the land hadnt spoken to me. but he kept believing God until he showed me as well and i accepted after a full year.
    its not over yet, just keep praying for the sister.
    • 4 posts
    September 23, 2015 6:14 PM CEST

I love the brilliant minds here. Everyone has spoken well.

It is true that the fact that God showed you is not a prove He has authorized you to go and make proposal. Jesus knew what His calling was from onset but would not act or begin His ministry until God endorsed Him and announced Him to the world. His ministry prospered because it was at the right time. He makes all things beautiful in its time, that's what the scripture says.

If you make the proposal at the right time, all things will be beautiful.

This post was edited by Adewale Olaore at September 23, 2015 6:16 PM CEST