Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is asking for jeru trap

• September 24, 2015 8:05 AM CEST

As a man, I am the one that should be asking for jeru trap, but it is the other way round. She is putting me in edge. I have not done it, but each time we see, it is almost done. She keeps putting pressures on me and saying it would only be once. I feel she is the one for me, because God showed me, so I am reluctant  to leave her so that I will not miss God. What should I do?

• 4 posts
    September 24, 2015 2:06 PM CEST

I have just a question for you. Are you really sure it was God that showed you this lady?

Now if you answer in the affirmative, it means there is some work for you to do. First thing is to make sure that you both don't see in private/secluded places - this is to reduce the intensity of the temptation to give in. Next, I will suggest that you both meet and discuss. You want to ask her why she is pressuring you for Jeru trap. It might be that she is afraid of something - could be a fear of not being able to conceive or impotence on the part of the man. It could be that she has had some things ingrained in her head and she feels Jeru trap is a way to validate some of those things or perhaps it is a way to test your love for her. Whatever it might be, you sure want to trash it out.

And yes, it will be good for you to read today's devotional and have her read it too.

https://kissesandhuggs.com/adblogs/1/265/A+man+is+ready+for+jeru+trip+in+less+than+twenty+seconds

I hope that both of you are part of the KHC family. Today's devotional offers some insights on your role/responsibility as a man and hers too, the fact that, if ladies knew better, they will behave better and dress better. I trust that as you do these things, God's light will shine through her mind and she will receive her deliverance, liberated for life to fulfill destiny God's way.

This post was edited by Adewale Olaore at January 27, 2016 12:06 PM CET
    • 60 posts
    September 25, 2015 2:25 AM CEST
    Adewale said it all but just be strong and see it as a training, who knows you might meet worst pressures in the future so eat for the journey might be far and demanding, all things work together for our good, prepare and see only the PALACE
    • 212 posts
    January 25, 2016 12:06 PM CET

I met a lady who got raped a while after getting saved,she trusted this guy and did not know he just wanted sex,after constant decline from her,he raped her on one of her visit to his house. Now she has learned and moved on. She met this fine christian man,disciplined and mature and to cap it all,he was a virgin. The relationship was fine until they started smooching and the guy would stop before it gets to sex but the lady would start begging to have sex. In this case,we see where her craving came frm. eventually,the man had to stop every sexual intimacy and concenterated on helping her become a better person,later on they got married and are doing well.

Sp you take the lead and draw the rules and you two should commit to it. Note that she will watch to see if you would break it so you stay strong and do you part. May God help you