Forums » Singles' Discussion

I am lonely

• September 27, 2015 8:26 AM CEST

I am in a relationship yet I am every lonely. I have been in three relationships, yet these problem was never solved and I keep breaking up the relationships. What should I do?

• 60 posts
    September 28, 2015 12:55 PM CEST
    I think we need professional or better still pastor(daddy) since you've been through courtship and now married because this is the same reason a wonderful daughter of God just ended our engagement. I'm interested in this from an experienced view(daddy and mummy)
    • 6 posts
    October 7, 2015 10:32 AM CEST
    Please read the Lady her Lover and her Lord by T. D. Jakes Its really insightful, people get into relationship with the expectations that the vaccum they need to fill for themselves should be filled by their partners who don't even know how empty they feel inside and so when that expectation is not met they feel they are alone in it. Please read that Book you will understand better
  • October 19, 2015 12:23 AM CEST
    I believe, you should first LOVE GOD, yourself and always have the picture of you loving your partner as well. finally moving closer to God will give u boldness and also chase devil from doing his works in your life, All the Best Sis.