Forums » Singles' Discussion

I am still bitter, unable to move on

• September 28, 2015 8:02 AM CEST

After three years of relationship, he traveled to Ghana. All of a sudden, he stopped calling, deleted me off BB and blocked me on Facebook, and I don't even hear from him again. It's been four months and I am still bitter, unable to move on and devastated. Please, I need help What can I do?

• 60 posts
    September 28, 2015 12:05 PM CEST
    It hurts but its' better for you that you experienced a broken relationship than a broken marriage. The best way to let go and move on with your life because I know you've loved him so much that you don't think there could be anyone or man out there who could be like him and that is the reason you're bitter, rejection is one thing that is so devastating that you could blame yourself of several things, The best way out is to tell yourself who you are according to the word of God 1pet. 2:9, then tell yourself, ALL THE HAPPY AND FULFILLED LADIES OUT THERE, MARRIED AND UNMARRIED ARE ALL NOT WITH HIM, SO I DON'T NEED HIM TO BE HAPPY AND COMPLETE/FULFILLED. This was how the holy spirit helped me during my trying times. Prize yourself highly