Forums » Singles' Discussion

i'm Lonely

• 1 posts
    September 28, 2015 5:33 PM CEST
    I'm 32 yrs yet I can't say I'm in any serious relationship. Men approach me but I keep them at arms length bcos I feel they just want to play around due to my bitter experiences. I really want to settle down and non is forth coming. I just feel lonely. My family is mounting pressure on me to get married. Just don't know what to do. Is there really a man out there for me? Will my life partner actually locate me??
  • September 29, 2015 7:24 AM CEST

Sure, there is a man out there for you. You need to calm down and be able to trust God for the best. God will not bring you to a marriageable age and not cause a man to come forth. He will do it just as He had promised you. Stay fauthful, stay away from sin or compromise, and you will see the slavation of the Lord in your marriage.

• 212 posts
    October 1, 2015 4:46 PM CEST

Yes,I understand you dear. I know how it feels. People start couselling you without you permission,you have night where you need the hugs from a man,no one to share your sucess with,you have married friends with kids,you have prayed,fasted,walke and still walking with God,you have stayed in the ord and you are working on your character,yet it is not forth coming.  It is a familiar lane and all i can say is,God's plan for you is greater than anything you could ever imagine. I would advice you keep walking with God,stay on the word,and like Abraham stay on the promise. God cannot and will never lie. You would one day be married and wish you never worried about getting married. But for now,get busy fufilling purpose. the Bible says about Racheal (the sheperhdess) she took her father's sheep fortending and she met Jacob. She was doing her father's business and God led her to her Boaz.  Do thesame and watch God reward you. His reward is special. I hope this revelation rest in your spirit.

Your sister in the race to fufill destiny