Forums » Couples

My husband hardly prays

• September 30, 2015 8:17 AM CEST

My husband hardly prays. Does my own prayer cover for him? Or what do I need to do?

• 3 posts
    September 30, 2015 8:59 AM CEST
    Isaiah 51:11 says God's word won't return unfulfilled. Meaning yes, your prayers can cover for him when you employ God's words as you pray for him always.
    You have to keep interceding on his behalf with prayers.
    Keep telling God about him while persevering and waiting patiently for a miracle cos you saw him like that before you married him.
    Hence you need to show him true love always with loads of encouragement at peak periods (moments when he is in a very sweet mood).
    God never fails and in due season, your labour of love will be rewarded and u shall have a praying husband in Jesus name- amen.
    This post was edited by Joy Agidigbi at January 22, 2016 5:47 PM CET
  • September 30, 2015 11:01 AM CEST

Yes your prayers do cover for him bcos you are one. However, this is not for you to be complacent and feel your own prayer is okay. You need to pray Eph 1:17 for him daily that the eyes of his understanding will be enlightened and flooded with light to so he can walk in the fullness of his authoroty as a believer. Believe God for a revival in his life not complaining abouting his prayerlessness and God through the Holy spirit will work a work in his life.