Forums » Singles' Discussion

Payment Complain

• 1 posts
    September 30, 2015 10:30 PM CEST
    I made a payment to khc yesterday and followed d online registeration process. At least der shud b some confirmation eitheir by text, call or even email confirming my payment and reservation. pls attend to this sir
  • September 30, 2015 11:49 PM CEST

Once you have made payments and you have filled the form as instructed, that is all you need to do. Conifrmation and more details will be sent to you later. The Camp meeting Committee will get back to you eventaully.

• 1 posts
    October 12, 2015 5:19 PM CEST

I have made my payment since last month but am yet to get any confirmation, i have even called MR Oba just to make sure my payment has been recieved, he said yes ,but still waiting for the confirmation, pls sir do something

• October 12, 2015 6:33 PM CEST

SMS was sent to all that made payments. You did not provide any number on the form you filled. That is why you got no conformation. E_mails were also sent. You can check your spam folder just in case. But your payment is confirmed, so you don't need to worry.

• October 12, 2015 6:33 PM CEST

SMS was sent to all that made payments. You did not provide any number on the form you filled. That is why you got no conformation. E_mails were also sent. You can check your spam folder just in case. But your payment is confirmed, so you don't need to worry.