Forums » Singles' Discussion

The wedding is two months away, but I am sad

• October 8, 2015 8:19 AM CEST

I am preparing for my wedding, but in reality I don't love this guy. But I can manage him. The problem is that I would just feel this fear come over me every morning when I am suppose to be happy. The wedding is two months away. What should I do?

• 44 posts
    October 8, 2015 9:07 AM CEST

Hmmm, why marry him when you don't love and want to manage him. Are you been force to marry? What type of fear are you having,  are you ready to manage him for the next 50-60 years if GOD tarries? and most importantly what did GOD say about the relationship? You may need to answer these questions to know the next step to take.

It's better you decide if you want to go ahead or not. You can't afford to endure marriage. You may need to talk to a neutral person you can share your fears with and can give you godly counsel.

• 48 posts
    October 8, 2015 10:21 AM CEST
    All i can say is just pause all the wedding preparations until your heart is settled because marriage is until death do you apart. The bible says that God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2Tim 1:7
    But if you still have fears about marrying the guy, then i dont think he is indeed from God. Being able to manage him is not a guarrantee that you should marry him because marriage is not a bussiness.
    I encourage you to take time and seek God about your marriage, pray about it and study the scriptures. Am sure God will give you a confirmation which you will know when there is peace in your heart.
    Read collossians 3:15
  • October 18, 2015 1:24 PM CEST
    hmmm, what is God saying about the relationship. If "you" have prayed and God says go ahead, go back to God and tell Him to help you grow LOVE FOR HIM before the wedding, be calm sis n all the best.